At the age of 18, a young Spaniard entered the Novitiate of The Brothers of the Christian Schools at Bugedo. He took the Vow of Regularity, Perfection and Pure Love in October 1926. He offered himself to Jesus through Mary. Soon after this heroic donation, he fell ill and was obliged to rest. He died saintly in March 1927. He was, according to the Master of Novices, a Privileged Soul who received Messages from Heaven. Confessors and Theologians recognized these Supernatural facts. His director asked him to write the Promises made by Our Lord to those who have devotion to The Way of The Cross.
Although he is not yet beatified by the Church, one may still derive benefit by his reported messages from heaven which are the following:
1. I'll grant everything that's asked of Me with Faith when making The Way of The Cross.
2. I promise eternal life to those who pray from time to time, The Way of The cross.
3. I'll follow them everywhere in life and I"ll help them, especially at the hour of death.
4. Even if they have more sins than blades of grass in the fields, and grains of sand in the sea, all of them will be erased by The Way of The Cross.
(Note: This promise doesn't eliminate the obligation to confess all mortal sins, and this, before we can receive Holy Communion.)
5. Those who pray The Way of The Cross often will have a special glory in Heaven.
6. I'll deliver them from Purgatory, indeed if they go there at all, the first Tuesday or Friday after their death.
7. I'll bless them at each Way of The Cross and My blessing will follow them everywhere on Earth and , after their death, in Heaven for all Eternity.
8. At the hour of death I won't permit the devil to tempt them, I'll lift all power from him in order that they'll repose tranquilly in My arms.
9. If they pray it with true love, I"ll make of each one of them a living Ciborium in which it will please Me to pour My grace.
10. I'll fix My eyes on those who pray The Way of The Cross often. My hands will always be open to protect them .
11. As I am nailed to the cross, so also will I always be with those who honor Me in making The Way of The Cross frequently.
12. They'll never be able to separate themselves from Me, for I'll give them the grace never again to commit a mortal sin.
13. At the hour of death I'll console them with My presence and we'll go together to Heaven. Death will be sweet to all those who have honored Me during their lives by praying The Way of The Cross.
14. My soul will be a protective shield for them and will always help them, whenever they have recourse.